Thursday, March 5, 2009

Procrastinating = Productive? hehe

I just posted this on facebook, but I like it so I'm going to post it here too. I don't ever do these silly things that go around. But tonight I didn't feel like studying for my test in the morning, heh.

I had to answer the questions, search flickr, pick photos, and make this lovely compilation:

QUESTIONS:
1. What is your name? - Terisa
2. What is your favorite food? - Green Beans
3. What is your hometown? - Roanoke
4. What is your favorite color? - Green
5. What is your favorite movie? - um, don't have one so I used October Sky bc I thought there would be a pretty picture... :-)
6. What is your favorite drink? - Dr. Pepper
7. What is your dream vacation? - Ireland
8. What is your favorite dessert? - Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae
9. What is one word to describe yourself? - Awkward
10. How are you feeling right now? - Anxious [to go on spring break]
11. What do you love most in the world? - the farm?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up - a lover, hehe.


1. IMG_0234, 2. pea boat, 3. The Roanoke Star, 4. Yellow army, 5. Amazing Saturday for Photography Part 8, 6. better be a dr. in the house . . ., 7. KELLS PRIORY. KILKENNY, IRELAND., 8. baxter v. hot fudge sundae, 9. That Awkward Feeling, 10. She is a bit anxious again, 11. Boundary, 12. The lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment